Park Rules & Rates
All guests must register upon arrival at the RV Park. The responsible, registering guests must register all persons in their group including any extra guests who may arrive at a later time.
Guests shall have the use of assigned overnight space site for one recreation vehicle and one additional vehicle. Temporary fences, walls, poles, signs, barriers, excessive ornaments, clothes lines or any structures of any kind are prohibited. Make sure and park on your site only. Any vehicles parked on empty spaces will be violation of park rules and will be subject to being towed.
- Quiet hours are 10:00 p.m. – 8:00 a.m.
- Speed limit is 5 MPH
- Only  RV per site
- All overnight visitors must be registered at the office and approved by management
- No clothes lines or hanging laundry permitted on your site
- Park on your site only
- Do not walk or drive through neighbors site
- No subletting of RV or lots is allowed at any time
- No smoking in any building, restrooms or the pool area
No camping, tents nor tarps are allowed
There is no life guard on duty at pool. Please make sure and supervise all children and do not leave them unattended.
Lake access from your site is at your own risk. Please make sure and supervise children and do not leave them unattended on the lake.
- There will be no refunds for early departure or for guests who fail to follow park rules.
- Reservation is viewed as a “two-way” agreement. We hold the space, which you have reserved, turning away all future requests in return for your payment. Customers will have 24 hours after making a reservation to cancel their reservation for a cancellation charge of $50. No refunds beyond the 24 hour cancellation period. No refunds for reservation fees less than $50.
- Guests will not make any improper, unlawful or inappropriate use of the RV space or facilities of Venice on the Lake RV Park. Guests shall honor quiet times, refraining from loud music or disruptive behavior. Guests are responsible for behavior of all visitors.
- Small pets are allowed, but must be kept on a leash when outside.
- Please clean up after your pet. Do not chain pets outside. Pet owners must comply with all applicable state and local laws and ordinances, and shall confine pets to Tenant’s RV space. All pets must accompany Guests when they leave Venice on the Lake RV Park and at no time may be left unattended. Guests shall remove pet from Venice on the Lake RV Park upon demand in the event that said pet shall, in any way, disturb other guests.
- Venice on the Lake RV Park will not be responsible for loss or damage to Guest’s property due to theft, vandalism, fire, any other casualty or act of God.
- RV Guest expressly assumes all risk of such loss or damage and must carry his or her own insurance. In addition, damages of any kind caused by guest or visitor of the park shall be billed to the guest.